搜尋此網誌

2011年1月9日星期日

CILers, your comments counts!

First of all, I would like to say sorry to all my blog readers as I haven't posted anything on this blog for a long time and haven't published any columns mentioned before. But there is a reborn programme about New Media Art has been released recently at SPU Youtube Channel and HKCitizen Podcast. Stay tune and subscribe immediately for latest release!

Let's come to our main topic. It is again an entry for CIL students. I should mention again I am the student representative for CIL at the Staff Undergraduate Student Consultative Committee (SUSCC) at SCM for this academic year 2010/11. And there will be a meeting evaluating the teaching and learning in Semester A to be held soon. So I am here to ask for your comments towards your learning experience in Semester A. You may consider the following aspects:

  1. Your critiques towards course requirement, contents, time and venue arrangement of each course
  2. Your comments towards teaching of the faculty
  3. Overall arrangement facilitating your production (including the service of production center, general office etc.)
  4. Any other comments related to SCM (like the annual grad. show arrangement, ePortfolio and website account etc.) and the Run Run Shaw Creative Media Center
They are only some of the aspects I have thought of at the moment. If you have any response and/or other concerns not listed, please feel free to contact me at sunnychan2 at student.cityu.edu.hk, leave a message in this post and related facebook entry or P.M. me in facebook.

Thank you for your attention and wish you every success in the coming academic year.

沒有留言:

發佈留言